All-American Pork Baby Back Ribs
A classic American favorite. Serve with potato salad, corn on the cob, and baked beans. Complete the meal with icy cold watermelon or homemade ice cream.
- 4 pounds Prairie Grove Farms Fresh Pork Ribs
- Your favorite barbecue sauce (purchased or homemade)
- Season ribs with salt and pepper.
- Place ribs on a medium-hot grill over indirect heat; close grill hood and grill until ribs are tender, about 1 1/2 to 2 hours. (add more charcoal briquettes to fire, if necessary, to maintain grill temperature of about 325-350 degrees F.)
- Finish by turning and basting ribs with barbecue sauce for the last 15 minutes.
- Serve ribs directly from the grill or, for extra tender ribs remove from grill, wrap in heavy aluminum foil.
- Place foil-wrapped ribs in brown paper bags, close bags and let ribs rest for up to an hour.
- Unwrap ribs, cut into serving pieces and serve with extra barbecue sauce.
- If you don't have a favorite homemade sauce, "doctor" up purchased sauce with flavorful ingredients like chili powder, orange marmalade, grated ginger root or hot mustard.