Pork and Peach Cobb Salad
Shake up dinner tonight with this creative riff on the classic Cobb salad – cubed tender pork chops fill in for chicken, peaches take the place of avocado, and goat cheese replaces blue cheese.
- 4 cups mixed baby lettuce, spinach, or other salad greens
- 6-8 ounces cooked Prairie Grove Farms boneless loin chops, cubed
- 1 fresh peach, peeled and sliced
- 2 hard cooked eggs, chopped
- 2 slices Prairie Grove Farms Applewood Smoked Uncured Bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- Vinaigrette salad dressing, to taste
- Divide the salad greens between two large plates.
- Divide the pork cubes, peach slices, chopped eggs, crumbled bacon, and goat cheese between the two plates, lining up the ingredients in rows across the greens.
- Drizzle each plate with desired amount of your favorite vinaigrette salad dressing and season with freshly cracked black pepper before serving.
- Simply double or triple the quantities for more servings. If you prefer to serve the salad family style, combine all of the salad ingredients in a large bowl and toss with dressing before serving.
- Nutrition Facts
- Calories: 432, Total Fat: 26g, Saturated Fat: 9.7g, Trans Fat: 0g, Cholesterol: 286mg, Sodium: 763mg, Carbohydrate: 14.3g, Dietary Fiber: 3.2g, Sugars: 9.4g, Protein: 33.5g, Vitamin A: 127%, Vitamin C: 59%, Calcium: 13%, Iron: 33%