Fire up the grill and dinner is ready in fewer than 15 minutes with pork chops that are finished with a sweet-hot glaze. Pair the chops with baked sweet potatoes, Citrus Spinach Salad and warm dinner rolls.
- 4 Prairie Grove Farms Fresh Pork Chops, 3/4-1 inch thick
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 6 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons hot pepper sauce
- Prepare medium-hot fire in kettle-style grill.
- In small bowl stir together honey and hot pepper sauce.
- Season chops with salt and pepper and grill over direct heat, turning and basting with honey-pepper sauce mixture, until chops are nicely browned, about 8-10 minutes.