The Argentine version of pesto is called chimichurri. Vegetable skewers of precooked sweet potato and poblano pepper chunks complete the menu with black beans and rice.
- 1 pound Prairie Grove Farms Boneless Pork Tenderloin cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons crumbled oregano
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground white pepper
- Combine all ingredients together well in a self-sealing plastic bag
- Seal and refrigerate 4-24 hours.
- Prepare a hot fire in grill; remove pork cubes from marinade (discarding any remaining marinade) and skewer.
- Grill over direct heat, for 10-12 minutes turning as necessary, to cook and brown evenly.